Apocashop Apocashop

a nice idea, but needs a lot of work. feels empty without any sounds, and gameplay is confusing.

kylechu responds:

I'm sad to hear that you weren't a fan. :( What about the gameplay confused you - is there anything we could do to make it more clear?

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Nice.

I like this game, no matter how short it was. haha. had a little trouble using the file at first, but then i got it. not bad. 10/10 5/5

MonoFlauta responds:

Glad you like it, the file thing is fixed waiting for update and the sequel will be longer :)

Mario Construction Mario Construction

Pointless...

Although i should give you credit for a good idea, this game, to me, seems very meaningless.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

very fun

but i cant figure out what to do after i use the blindfold, pills, and gloves....... if anyone knows how to beat this please PM me
5/5
10/10

LoZ:QuestOfNoSignificance LoZ:QuestOfNoSignificance

awsome!

there was realy only one way to get mony but thats why its hard to beat! 20 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awsome! i hope you fix the bugs and make more stuff to do. ( :

ZiggyZack99 responds:

at least ur honest :)

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

loved it!!

a flawless game. What i liked most about this was particualy the music! Amazing!
I've never herd Mario music so briliantly composed and arranged way that actualy keeps a little suspence to it! ten out of ten isn't saying enough of!13/10!!!!
when will you be submiting more? hopeing for more and better! : D

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

so-so

you know....... okay grafics. a little slow but a pritty deacent game if on med. Qualaty

all in all. a preaty good game! :D

Age of War Age of War

that was great!!

An exalent game.if your having trouble staying alive in this game, save mony on mostly turets and the cheapest solders.
mediem Q is the best for a slow computer
it's a good idea to read the instuctions!
all in all, an awsome game :D