-(O-1-9)- -(O-1-9)-

Mmk....

I like the basic layout of the song, but it could honestly use a lot more drums.
Also, the effect around 1:05 where it built up was nice and i think you should use that more and make it a bit more intense, because i think alot of people listen to techno because of its intens-ness and how it almost, you could say, traps you in its melody....

Speaking of melody, in most techno songs i hear generally only have one (maybe two) meldoys that just play the whole time throughout the song then they just build off of that. idk if that helps its just what i noticed.

Well, i think its a great start, so keep up the great work and PM me if you need any Advice.

--yours truly,
RenoMan21

The Mistake The Mistake

Not bad

A very Exilent song (loop?)
Has a very nice sound to it, but, a little repeditive.
Either way, i like it 5/5 10/10

Rexxist responds:

actually this song has lyrics i just wanted some oppinions on the music. so i made it into a loop. but thx!

Nobody Loves Me Nobody Loves Me

So this is how it goes....

normaly i would rate low on songs like this but it has meening to it that a lot of people can relate to. I personaly think your purcussion was very creative; if you have't of told what you used, i wouldn't be able to hear the differance(exept the advil which was pretty obvious hahahaha)

5/5
10/10

Riot Ignition - Red Sunrise Riot Ignition - Red Sunrise

So here's how it lays out.....

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything special from this song. To my suprize, it was very plesant! It's not an angry song, it's not a hatefull song, it's an insparational song, actually. I was impressed on how you used the guitar to fill in the empty spots in the song(at least I think that's a guitar, but i'm not sure.) It sound like a mixture of techno and hard rock; very exelent! keep up the goog work. I'll be waiting for more.

Simple Serenade Simple Serenade

Soothing..

All though you used a computer mic, still has great tone. In fact i'm the lead singer of my band and i do a lot of recording(which i'll probably never put on the internet) and I do the same thing. there's no need to be ashamed of it.
anyways, back to the song; it's very calm and it realy calls to you. As i listen to this i can amagine walking down a dark and lonely street. It really caught my interest.
Well keep chasing your dream, maybe you'll catch it one day. keep up the good work.

MusicMyOxygen responds:

Thank you for a wonderful review. I'm not exactly ashamed of using a computer mic, but there are just so many songs on here that sound amazing and I think I would be able to improve my sound if I was able to use another method. Of course I am having trouble finding out how and what to use to record to do so. It's nice to know I'm not the only one using a computer mic though. I am glad you enjoyed my song, and I really appreciate getting this review.

Dracula: Heroic Theme Dracula: Heroic Theme

Interesting.

You don't see many Dracula fans any more. well, i found it short but good. you know your stuff.

Gerontius responds:

Thanks. Plenty of Dracula fans near me - but now they're all waiting for me to finish my Zombie musical...

It's short becuase it's just the theme for a single character. I'm hoping to develop my skills working on these shorter themes before I tackle orchestrating a longer section that brings some of those themes together. Watch this space!

Taps: A Soldier's Funeral v1 Taps: A Soldier's Funeral v1

Very nice

Sounds nice. short, but very good.
p.s. sorry about your friends loss.

Moments to remember Moments to remember

A work of art.

This peace reminds me of Mona lisa's smile. The harp complaments the orchistra very well. The only problem is the ending; it just doesn't seem like it's fineshed. but all in all a gret song.

keep it up!

Fuoco responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

Ending sucks indeed.
Once I get a better notation sofware (like sibelius) I'll make a proper ending for this song, maybe expand it. The one I have right now is really laggy when using a lot of instruments and I'm not even using a full orchestra :(

Largo for Full Orchestra Largo for Full Orchestra

more then words can say.

This is out standing to say the least. I love the way you used the violins. It's gard to even put into words how outstanding this masterpeace is!

so all i can say is bravo! bravo!

Winterwind-NS responds:

masterpeace could be a rapper's name.
thanks for the review!