Turd of the Week??? Turd of the Week???

While i can understand the disappointment, i don't think a submission like this is necessary. Over all i believe its contributing to the flood of garbage coming in. If you care about this site, i would recommend making something in earnest with honest work and effort.

Hotheart123 responds:

hehe, sorry m8

Brain Brain

HA HA

I didn't understand the metaphors all too much but i thought it was funny all the same.
(:(:(:(:
Great Flash 5/5 10/10

Torture & Kill Yoshi v1.1 Torture & Kill Yoshi v1.1

Well.....

It wasn't good, but yet, not bad at all. i found only a few of them actually funny, but most of them seemed pointless. The graphics do not matter all to much because you can't help that(at least i hope lol). It was very entertaining though. so 5/5, 7/10

Eltelelel responds:

i really should get back to working on flash.

Apocashop Apocashop

a nice idea, but needs a lot of work. feels empty without any sounds, and gameplay is confusing.

kylechu responds:

I'm sad to hear that you weren't a fan. :( What about the gameplay confused you - is there anything we could do to make it more clear?

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Nice.

I like this game, no matter how short it was. haha. had a little trouble using the file at first, but then i got it. not bad. 10/10 5/5

MonoFlauta responds:

Glad you like it, the file thing is fixed waiting for update and the sequel will be longer :)

Mario Construction Mario Construction

Pointless...

Although i should give you credit for a good idea, this game, to me, seems very meaningless.

-(O-1-9)- -(O-1-9)-

Mmk....

I like the basic layout of the song, but it could honestly use a lot more drums.
Also, the effect around 1:05 where it built up was nice and i think you should use that more and make it a bit more intense, because i think alot of people listen to techno because of its intens-ness and how it almost, you could say, traps you in its melody....

Speaking of melody, in most techno songs i hear generally only have one (maybe two) meldoys that just play the whole time throughout the song then they just build off of that. idk if that helps its just what i noticed.

Well, i think its a great start, so keep up the great work and PM me if you need any Advice.

--yours truly,
RenoMan21

The Mistake The Mistake

Not bad

A very Exilent song (loop?)
Has a very nice sound to it, but, a little repeditive.
Either way, i like it 5/5 10/10

Rexxist responds:

actually this song has lyrics i just wanted some oppinions on the music. so i made it into a loop. but thx!

Nobody Loves Me Nobody Loves Me

So this is how it goes....

normaly i would rate low on songs like this but it has meening to it that a lot of people can relate to. I personaly think your purcussion was very creative; if you have't of told what you used, i wouldn't be able to hear the differance(exept the advil which was pretty obvious hahahaha)

5/5